Who we are
We are executive coaches,
consultants and mentors...
We are dedicated to partnering and helping successful senior executives, leaders and high potentials expand their capabilities, performance and results in the context of change and transition.
We provide confidential coaching and consulting services to individual senior executives, to management teams, and to boards.
We believe that continuous learning and self –growth is critical for leaders at all levels in organizations and communities.
Katarina Emma Schapiro, Managing Partner
Katarina is a seasoned coach and consultant with extensive business background.
She is a provocative sparring partner, helping people to make positive and purposeful changes in lives.
She has been coaching and consulting business leaders for over ten years and she brings 20 years of business leadership, consulting, and P&L experience to her interactions.
Katarina helps her clients succeed on multiple levels by coaching them as they:
- build leadership effectiveness,
- lead individuals and organizations through transition and change,
- accelerate impact in new roles,
- build collaborations with strategic partners,
- define, design and sustain personal styles and branding,
How she works
‘In partnership and veritable collaborative coaching relationship I provide guidance, feedback, support, third opinion perspective and thinking partnership for leaders and executives’
‘My key effort is to understand the context and the core business and personal story around the goal of my clients and move towards it in a positive actionable way, and systemic continuous fashion. We often (depending on the goal and the necessary alignment) work closely with the key stakeholders to provide an added value for the individual and the system (team, organization, community)’
‘I believe that when you know who you are and you know what matters to you, you begin to have wider understanding of you mission and also a deeper interest and understanding of others. When people start living their mission they tap into a huge reservoir of energy and talents -and it also brings to living a life with higher contribution that goes beyond your personal needs’.
'I work closely with my clients and in order to facilitate best their needs and expectations and I use multiple methods to bring expected results'.
What her clients say
In creating trust-based relationships with her clients, Katarina combines an intense curiosity and respect with a refreshing style and sense of humour. She is devoted to helping leaders and organizations stretch beyond their limits and achieve excellence and bottom-line results.
She brings determination and elegance to interactions. Her clients say that Katarina 'enriches their perspectives on professional and personal contexts' and that they benefit from her business experience and 'unique mix of energy and sincerity via increased performance and results'. Through thought-provoking and impactful conversations, she helps individuals and organizations to catalyze transformational shift.
While providing support and guidance on real-time management, she also holds executives accountable to their leadership vision. In her approach to coaching she puts an emphasis on results and incorporates a deep understanding of the individual’s personal context and who the people are being as leaders.
Her insights and questions help executives to re-calibrate their strategies, better understand the context and test multiple possibilities.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- MSc. HEC School of Management Paris, France (Consulting and Coaching for Change )
- Certified studies at Said Business School, Oxford University, UK (Managing Change)
- M.A. Faculty of Philosophy and Arts, UPJS, Slovakia ((Psychology and Linguistics),
- PCC, Professional Certified Coach by International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Senior Associate Coach - Goldsmith Coaching Process (GCP), USA
- European Certified Master Coach by International Teaching Seminars (ITS), London, UK
- Master Practitioner, NLP , NLP University, USA, Santa Cruz, CA
- Certified Studies at Istituto Marangoni (design and fashion school), Paris, France
- Former President Elect of ICF Czech Republic and a member of European ICF Leaders
- Member of The Change Leaders community
- Project leader and project director at UNICEF and CIMEA
- Consultant at Andersen Consulting ( transformation of major CZ bank )
- Consultant at Egon Zehnder International (Vienna, Prague office)
- Sales and Marketing Director - Christian Dior Cosmetics
- Executive Director for YSL distributor in Czech Republic and Slovakia
- General Manager at BGMC - major sales support and merchandising agency in CZ/SR
Katarina has coached (since 2001) and consulted with CEOs, top executives and high-potential leaders in financial services, management consulting, energy, telecommunications, IT, healthcare, FMCG and NGO ´s across Europe, in the US and Africa.